This post may contain affiliate links which means that sproutinue.com may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. We only promote products that we love and feel will benefit our readers. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Shein is the world’s largest fashion retailer, known for its inexpensive yet stylish apparel. If you’re on a tight budget and are wondering how to get free clothes from Shein, you’re in the right place.
There are several ways to get Shein clothes for free without spending a dime. Some of these ways include becoming a Shein influencer, participating in the free trial program, or using coupons and discounts.
I’ll take you through 13 hacks that have helped me snag free clothing from Shein. Hopefully, these tips will help you get an outfit or two from Shein without digging deep into your pockets.
How To Get Free Clothes From Shein
There are several ways to get free clothes from Shein. Here are 13 hacks and tips you can use to update your wardrobe for free.
1. Participate in the Shein Free Trial Program
One of the easiest ways to get free clothes from Shein is by participating in the free trial program.
Shein has a free trial program that allows you to try out new clothes for free in exchange for a detailed review. Customers apply for the free trial on their site then Shein chooses winners who get the free items.
The Shein free trial center has a catalog of items you can apply for to win. Each user can apply only three times per week.
- Visit the Shein free trial center and browse the items they have
- Choose the free trial items, fill in your size and mailing address, and submit.
- After application, wait for the results to determine if you’ve been selected for the free trial. Winners are chosen through an automated system that considers whether you’re a potential buyer and how much you’ve bought in the past.
- Once you receive your free trial item, write a detailed review with detailed shots of the apparel within 10 days. If your review meets the requirements, you’re awarded 20 points. If rated “Quality Review,” you get an additional 100 points.
This method takes little time and effort and is a perfect way to make money writing reviews to get free Shein clothing.
2. Become a Shein Influencer.
If you have a huge following on social media, you can join the Shein influencer program to get free clothes.
To become a Shein influencer, send them a pitch with your social media handles and information about yourself. Then, you can email them at [email protected], and an influencer coordinator will get back to you with more details.
As a Shein influencer, you’ll work to boost the brand’s online presence on social media platforms such as Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, and TikTok.
Some of the benefits of becoming a Shein Influencer include:
- PR packages to review and post, including free clothes
- Event invitations
- Big bonuses
- Exposure to the Shein’s community of over 1 million followers
3. Enter Shein Giveaways and Sweepstakes
From time to time, Shein has sweepstakes and giveaways either on their website or social media platforms. You can participate in any of these and get clothing from Shein for free.
To know when there’s a giveaway or sweepstake from Shein, it’s advisable to follow them on social media and subscribe to their email newsletter. Every giveaway has a different set of rules and entry guidelines. So be sure to follow the rules when participating to increase your chances of winning.
If you feel lucky, there’s no harm in participating in the giveaways and sweepstakes. Most of their instructions are easy. You only have to follow their page, comment on giveaways, or repost.
In addition, you could win a free Shein gift card worth $500, which is enough to revamp your wardrobe with free Shein clothing.
Extra Reading: How to Get a Free $750 Shein Gift Card
4. Earn Shein Points and Redeem Them for Free Clothes
Shein has a rewards program that gives customers points for making purchases on their website. If you’ve been shopping from their website, you have points that you can redeem to get free clothes from Shein.
Other than making purchases, there are different ways to earn Shein points, including:
- Confirming your registration: You earn 100 points when you verify your email
- Confirming the delivery of your order: After you make a purchase, log into your Shein account and confirm the order. You’ll earn 1 point for every dollar spent on the purchase, excluding shipping, taxes, and other fees.
- Reviewing products: You earn 5 points for meeting the minimum text requirements, 10 points if you include a photo, and two extra points if the review provides size information. The maximum number of points you can receive daily by posting product reviews is 2,000 points.
- Check in to their site daily for seven consecutive days and earn points.
- Tune in to a Shein Livestream event and earn random points (maximum of 500 Shein points daily).
After you’ve earned the points, you can check your points balance on the points history page. You can then redeem these points and get up to 70% of the total price of your order excluding tax, shipping, and insurance costs.
Every 100 points equals $1. That’s how to get free clothes from Shein without too much effort.
5. Shop With Shein Coupons
Everyone loves free coupons because they save our pockets. There are various ways to get free Shein clothes using coupons.
Shein often has coupons you can use to save money on purchases on their app or website. The coupons are mostly shared via their social media accounts, email newsletters, and website.
If you find good deals on Shein, add coupon codes, and you’ll likely get clothes for free. Sometimes you may have to pay a little to cater for shipping and taxes.
Other than the Shein official pages, you can find coupons on
To use the coupon code and get free clothes from Shein, you must shop on the site and apply the coupon code at checkout. Then, enter the code in the designated field and use it for your order.
If it meets the requirements, you’ll see the final discounts on the page. You may have to top up or get clothes without spending a dime.
6. Use Shein Gift Cards
If you’re still wondering how to get free clothes from Shein, consider using gift cards.
Gift cards are the perfect way to get free clothes from Shein. Suppose your friends or family gifted you a free Shein gift card. Utilize it by getting free clothes. You can use gift cards to shop both on the app and website.
To redeem your gift card toward a purchase, enter the gift card number and PIN at checkout. The balance on the gift card is credited toward your purchase. If there’s a balance, you can use it on future purchases, but if there’s a deficit, you must choose a payment method to pay the balance.
Besides being gifted, you can get Shein gift cards by participating in the company’s giveaways on social media. You can also get free Shein gift cards as a reward for participating in various online tasks from different websites.
7. Use Shein Student Discounts
Did you know that Shein has student discounts through UNiDAYS? If you’re a student and have some items you’re eyeing on Shein, you can get an extra 15% off on all Shein purchases.
The student discounts hack will help you get free clothes from Shein if the item is on offer and you’re eligible for the student discount.
For example, some items on the Shein site have a 65% discount. If you add the 15% student discount, you’ll only need to pay for the extra costs, such as shipping and taxes.
To enjoy Shein student discounts, sign up on UNiDAYS using your email, verify your identity, and enjoy exclusive student discounts.
8. Download the Shein App
Another method that you can use to get free clothes on Shein is to download the Shein app. The app always has discounts, coupon codes, promotions, and sales that you can take advantage of.
As a New app user, you’ll also get exclusive discounts that you can use to get clothes for free or at meager prices. The Shein app is available on both iOS and Android devices.
9. Shop With Rakuten
Rakuten is a cashback shopping app and site that enables you to earn money back on online purchases. You can join Rakuten and use it to get free clothes from Shein.
First, you’ll need to create a Rakuten account. When you create a Rakuten account, you’ll get a $10 sign-up bonus. Next, visit the Shein website through Rakuten and purchase as usual.
Rakuten will track your purchase and apply cash back to your account. Once you have enough cash back, you can redeem it for various rewards, including Shein gift cards that you can use for free clothes.
My favorite part about Rakuten is that you can earn cashback rewards from different participating retailers. This way, your rewards accumulate faster. Select the Shein gift card option on the list of rewards to redeem cashback and use it to get free Shein clothing.
10. Shop Online With Capital One Shopping
You can save money on Shein clothing online using Capital One Shopping. This is a browser extension that works with all major browsers. Download the extension, then visit the Shein website.
When on the Shein site, Shop for items as you normally would; then, when you’re at the checkout, you’ll see lots of coupons that you can use to save money.
Capital One also tracks your purchases in other stores, and you can start accumulating rewards. Once you have enough rewards, you can redeem them for gift cards, including Shein’s.
It’s important to note that this method won’t get you free clothes immediately, but eventually, you can redeem rewards for clothes. The savings you’ll also make are pretty significant and will add up in the long run.
11. Sign Up for Branded Surveys
Surveys are a great way to get free money you can spend on Shein. Branded Surveys is a market research platform that pays users to participate in surveys.
For every survey you complete, you earn money you can redeem for PayPal cash or gift cards to major retailers like Shein.
You must sign up and verify your identity to participate in these surveys. Once you do that, you can complete surveys and earn points. You can redeem the points you earn as Shein gift cards or money you can use to get Shein clothes.
12. Use MyPoints
MyPoints is among the many get-paid-to websites that reward users for shopping online, taking surveys, and reading emails. There are more than ten ways to earn money on MyPoints. You can take on these micro tasks and get free money to shop for clothes at Shein.
You also earn points for shopping at Shein and other stores. These points are redeemable for gift cards and PayPal money. MyPoints also have a signup bonus worth $10 if you sign up and spend over $20.
You can redeem this bonus as a prepaid Visa card, Amazon gift card, or Shein gift card. You can use these gift cards to get free clothes on Shein. Since there are various ways to earn points, your rewards will accumulate over time.
13. Use Other Reward Apps
Try reward apps if you want to get money off your Shein purchases or get free clothes with little effort. These apps pay you to do simple tasks, including watching videos, playing mobile games, shopping online, and taking surveys.
Most regards apps will pay you using PayPal, and you can use the money to get clothes from Shein. Some will also pay you using Shein gift cards that you can use for free clothes.
Here are some of my favorite reward apps that you can use to earn rewards and then redeem to get free clothes from Shein:
- InboxDollars: Earn cash by taking online surveys, playing games, reading emails, and getting cashback for shopping online and grocery shopping. The money is sent to your Paypal, which you can use to shop on Shein.
- Survey Junkie: This market research company helps brands get consumer opinions to help decision-making. The app pays you real money via Paypal for participating in surveys. If you love sharing your opinion, try answering surveys on Survey Junkie and make enough money to get clothes from Shein.
- Swagbucks: Another rewards app that lets you earn cash and gift cards for shopping online, playing games, and answering surveys. You can use these rewards to get free clothes from Shein.
- FeaturePoints: FeaturePoints is another app that pays you for sharing your opinion and completing tasks. You earn points that you can redeem for gift cards or cash.
- GrabPoints: You can sign up on GrabPoints to earn free cash or gift cards by watching videos. You can redeem these points within 48 hours and use the cash to get clothes from Shein.
- Kashkick: Kashkick pays you to complete tasks such as surveys, playing online games and more. Earnings are made directly to your PayPal, and you can use the money to get clothes from Shein.
Tips for Getting Free Shein Clothes
Clothing expenses can add up to your budget fast. Whether you’re on a tight budget or need ways to snag free clothes from Shein, here are tips to help you out.
Set up a Clothing Swap With Friends and Neighbors
You can set up a clothes swap if you have friends about the same size with similar fashion tastes. Everyone brings the items they’d love to exchange and displays them; then, everyone picks what they want over a chat. It’s a great way to get new staples in your wardrobe and strengthen your bond as friends.
Get Hand Me Downs
Hand-me-downs are a perfect way to get free clothes, especially for kids. Find a circle of friends or family with kids around the same age as yours so you can pass on clothes to each other.
You can swap clothes your kids have outgrown without wearing and get new ones. Hand-me-downs are great because you can get various free clothes, including uniforms, pajamas, and clothes for special occasions.
Most people use Craiglist to post stuff they want to give away. You can get free clothes from Craigslist by checking the free section. Craigslist is a matter of trial and error and luck, so you must be patient.
Also, be careful when picking up clothes from strangers, meeting in a public place, and informing someone of your whereabouts.
There are many ways to get free clothes from Shein and upgrade your wardrobe without breaking the bank. You may want to look good but can barely afford new clothes. Getting free clothes for yourself and your family will save you the stress of shopping for new clothes.
Try these methods and see how many free items you can get from Shein with a little effort. You’ll also be saving money that you can use on more pressing needs.